Not what we would do…
…what we would be.
There’s a big difference. A heart, mind, and soul kind of question versus action. A foundational question because actions start from the inside.
How would you be if you were less afraid…
- More brave to pursue in love even the difficult conversations?
- More gracious with assumptions because we never know the whole story?
- More willing to risk with saying yes?
- More confident as you say no?
- More generous with forgiveness?
- More curious and courageous when facing a challenge?
- More kind with the stories you stir around in your head about yourself?
We don’t have to be enslaved by fear nor driven by the fear others may speak. There is One who offers us an example to BE powerful, loving and self controlled, so even when afraid we have hope of WHAT can BE and HOW we can BE.
“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power, love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 7
pic credit: the boy, the mole, the fox and the horse