For those ready to move from the exhausting strategy of “do more with less” to lead and live with less regret and more intention.
This interactive training offers specific tools and strategies to frame, re-frame and then reset so the middle of a challenge offers valuable perspective, unexpected opportunities and progress towards the desired other-side.
- explore how exhaustion, lack of clarity and busywork impact the workplace experience
- uncover ways we may be sabotaging our own resiliency
- discover a common language and research rooted facts that create conversations on resiliency
- identify three components that fuel resiliency for us individually, as teams, an organization and ultimately the people we serve
- experiment with strategies and tools that offer tangible next steps in the middle of a challenge
In-person and online trainings available.